1. Osteoarthritis – This type is a part of the natural aging of joints. With aging, cartilages lose power to repair itself after daily wear and tear and are lost in no time. This exposes the unguarded bones to friction and erosion as a result of it. This causes much pain and inflammation.
2. Rheumatoid arthritis – This type of arthritis is prevalent among comparatively younger people. It occurs when a misdirected immune system attacks and erodes healthy joint tissues.
3. Lupus – Lupus, like rheumatoid arthritis, is an autoimmune disorder.
4. Gout – It is the outcome of faulty metabolism. It occurs when uric acid crystals collect within a joint.
Natural Arthritis Pain Relief Supplements and Products
Some of the renowned arthritis pain relief supplements may be discussed as follows:
Recovery with herbal massage oil is good for arthritis pain relief. It effectively reduces pain and inflammation, arrests joint tissue damage, fosters tissue repair, enhances circulation to tissues and promotes cell regeneration. The ingredients of herbal oil include EGCG, theaflavin, proanthocyanidins, resveratrol extracted from tea and grape, MSM, DMG, Vitamin C, Bromelain, Glucosamine and energy.
Glucosamine is an important anti-arthritis ingredient. It is a form of glucose that brings about cartilage tissue repair and rebuilding. Bromelain, a substance derived from pineapple has natural analgesic properties. One may take 1 teaspoon of Recovery powder twice daily. 5 Recovery capsules are equivalent to one teaspoon powder.
The above products are examples of natural arthritis pain relief supplements. There are several other similar instances. Almost all natural arthritis pain relief supplements contain vitamins, minerals, amino acids, botanicals, and extracts and concentrates from the following substances.
GLA or Gamma – Linolenic acid is a form of omega-6 fatty acid. It is very helpful in treating pain, swelling and stiffness due to rheumatoid arthritis. GLA comes from natural ingredients such as:
1. Black currant oil extracted https://conolidine.shop/ from seeds of black currant (contains 15%-20% GLA).
2. Borage seed oil (contains 20%-26% GLA).
3. Evening primrose extracts (contains 7%-10% GLA).
Boswellic acid is obtained from the bark of Boswellia and Indian Frankincense.
Avocado Soyabean Unsaponifiables (ASU) is obtained from avocado and soybeans oil. ASU checks the release of certain inflammatory chemicals by the body.
Bromelain is anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving enzyme found in pineapple.
Cat’s claw is an anti-inflammatory, immune cell stimulating dried root bark of a woody vine growing in Amazon forests.